Auckland On Water Boat Show
Posted on 18th August 2016
We have massive Suzuki on Sale savings at this year's Auckland On Water Boat Show!
The Auckland On Water Boat Show is on located in the heart of Viaduct Harbour and runs from 29 September to 2 October. See our dealers Warren Hay Marine, Image Boats, Active Outboards, Kiwi Yachting, The Boat Centre and Brett's Marine for exclusive boat show deals on the entire range of Suzuki outboard motors – you don't want to miss out on these great savings!
We'll also have the latest products on display, including the new release DF4A/5A/6A portables range. Lighter, faster and with greater manoeuvrability, these motors also feature three-way storage, a new tilt system and have a sleek new look in Pearl Nebular Black.
Come down and see our team for Suzuki on Sale with Suzuki Marine... Boating Made Better!
Suzuki dealers on show:
- Active Outboards
- Black Dog Boats supplied by Warren Hay
- Bretts Marine
- Kiwi Yachting
- Image Boats
- The Boat Centre
Boat show details
- Dates: Thursday, 29 September to Sunday, 2 October 2016
- Location: Viaduct Events Centre and Viaduct Harbour, 161 Halsey Street, Freemans Bay, Auckland
- Time: Thursday to Saturday: 10am–6pm; Sunday: 10am–5pm
- Admission price (at the gate):
- Adults, full day – $20
- Adults, 4-day pass – $30
- Adults, entry after 3pm – $12
- Children aged 15 years and under – free
Terms and conditions:
The sale period is for the duration of the boat show from 10am, 29 September to 5pm, 2 October 2016 NZST, at participating Suzuki Marine dealers only.
Win tickets to the Auckland On Water Boat Show
We have five (5) double passes (adult tickets) to give away to the Auckland On Water Show via our Facebook page. To be in the running make sure you 'follow' our page and answer the question. Entries must be submitted via the comments section of the post to Suzuki Marine.
Facebook competition terms and conditions:
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions (T&Cs). Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs.
- Entrants must follow our Facebook page and provide an answer in the comments answering the question.
- Only one entry is permitted, per person. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition is open from Monday, 19 September 2016, 9.00am NZST, and closes on Sunday, 25 September 2016 at 11.59pm NZST. The winners will be published on our Facebook page on Monday, 26 September 2016.
- The competition is open to New Zealand residents only. Five double passes (2 x adult tickets, valued at $30 total) are on offer to the Auckland On Water Boat Show. The event is on from 29 September to 2 October 2016. The prize includes entry to the show only and does not include travel, parking or any other associated costs in relation to the event.
- The winner must contact Suzuki Marine via Facebook private message with their contact details and advise which day they would like attend. A representative from Suzuki Marine will then contact the winner with details on how to obtain their prize.
- The winner must show valid photo identification (i.e drivers licence or passport) when picking up the tickets in order to receive the prize.
- Tickets not claimed or picked up by the winning entrant will be forfeited. No unclaimed prize draw will take place in the event that the tickets are not claimed.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize offer.
- Tickets are valid for one full day’s entry only over the course of the event period from 29 September to 2 October 2016.
- The Haines Group Pty Ltd / Suzuki Marine Australia and New Zealand (ABN 62 115 792 848) of 140 Viking Drive Wacol QLD, Australia, 4076 is the promoter of this event.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
By entering the Suzuki Marine Aust/NZ Facebook promotion and providing your personal information, you give The Haines Group consent under the Privacy Act 1988 to the use or disclosure of the personal information as permitted by law and for the business purposes for which it is collected (e.g. provision and administration of services, notifications about changes to our services, record-keeping and technical maintenance). The Haines Group may also use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where it could be reasonably expected that it would use the information in such a way. Such purposes include sending electronic newsletters from The Haines Group and materials about The Haines Group services. All entrants will be given the opportunity to opt out if they do not wish to receive future communications.
Entrants also consent to The Haines Group using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by The Haines Group.